Tikadiamond Blog

You are born free to be anything you dream to be

Celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary

By Friday, January 23, 2015


So last  wednesday is my hubby and i's 3rd anniversary, we are living overseas that means far from our family and close friend as well .  
 My husband works really hard to take care of me and its been kind of a tough transition for both of us in our new roles, so i want to do something nice for him, and its our anniversary .

a few days bafore wednesday im thinking how we could celebrate, or something i could do for him to say i love you and thanks bacause that day  is the day that my dear husband Ganjar alfian decided to spend the rest of his life with me. 
i have some plans to have a nice dinner out but he will not have time i guess hahahah
soo i decided to cook ssomething special for him and candelightttttt 



anndd taraaaaa,, this is the results 





I even wrote love letter for him akakakkaka J
Well and we had very2 nice dinner , nice conversation as well , oppsss took selfie for sure :p 




Ganjar , Thanks for being my best friend, partner, teammate, soulmate, and love. 
Life is sweet with you 
i love u ilove u i love u even more #Kiss 

You Might Also Like

0 comments