Tikadiamond Blog

You are born free to be anything you dream to be

Cooking? Yesss i do love cooking :D

By Wednesday, May 28, 2014 ,

I am not sure where a love for cooking comes from. I didn’t have opportunities to cook from a young age .(#sama kanjeng mami dulu dimarahin kalo mo bantuin katanya malah bikin repot, iiissshhhh -_-, makanya baru bs masak setelah setahun merid ,, omooo :D .
I love to eat, and i decided long ago that i wanted to eat only things that taste really good. (#Krik Krik) . Or, I would eat something fantastic in a restaurant and want to eat it again.  Since i can't afford to go to restaurants for every meal of the day, I figured I'd better learn to cook  (#biar iriitt kakakkk :p )


The kitchen tool(s) I can't live without iiiissss .....  my chef's

knife of course, #akaakakka LOL. Just jokinngg,,,, actually i dont have that one , then lets just say “KNIFE” J)).
I learn by Youtube ,google (everythings from internet ,:p) , also  experimenting with tastes that i experience. Sometimes they don't always work out (#saaddd)  and sometimes i can create heaven on a spoon (#haks haks haks) .
Simple ingredients in the right combinations, that is the secret. I’ve been cooking for 2 years or more  and still have soooooo muuuucccchhh to learn. I hope that

one day I’ll have the opportunity to learn more formally some of the secrets of the best chefs in the world. Kyaaaaa , thats my dream for now :D :D
I love cooking with all my heart and i wouldn't give it up for the world, how about you? I will never give up cooking! EVER! (#rada Lebay apa emang lebay ? emang sengaja lebay kakak :p)

My favorite things to cook ? Everything!! Ihihihi ,

My Philips Blender that chops everything in seconds  , xixiixix . Pan , baking dish ,  And last but not least my microwave from Husband Friend :D . And above all else my gas stove top , if they ever take that away..................hahahha
And nooww,, i want to have Waffle pan  no matter what . :p ( #mas ganjaarrrrr , juseyoooooo :D )

My Advice iiiiss ...please don't be afraid to experiment. If a recipe calls for an ingredient you don't have or don't like, try substituting something else. Anndd dont forget , Practice makes perfect. It's the great thing about cooking: you always have to do it, so I don't have anything else to say, but it's. Ahahhaha (#piissss)
Today my favourite things to cook would have to be special meals which I imitate from the food network, ahahahhaha . crispy pizza  and salads are wonderful standbys but lately I want to challenge myself to infuse flavours into foods which titillate my taste buds. Asian and mediterranean influences are wonderful.oohhh i made red velvet cake tonight , anddd came out super :D :D . 

Happy cookiinggg everyone !!!!!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments